Sunday, 19 January 2014

From the flowering Udumbara

Dear Chinese Government,

I am the voice you wish to silence. I am the one who exists in this lifetime, yet speaks from the spirit of ages. I am the one you should fear. For I am the one who will keep the fire of life burning in the hearts of my people.

Although I may seem like a mere mortal in this lifetime, I am the soul of centuries. I am the fire from the flame that never dies.

I have lived through wars and famines. I have watched as all life ceased and started again. I have watched in silence as man killed man. I cried tears of lotus leaves when you tore the heart out of he who dared to carry my name but not relinquish his people.

I have returned for the love of my people. You know this and I know this. You cannot kill me. I am everywhere. I speak through the voice and with the voice of millions.

The very core of my heart grows stronger every day as I learn more; as does the love I share with those who call to me.

I hear the cries of those you hold in chains. I feel the pain of those you beat because they yield not to your will. I know the burial grounds of every corpse you have violated. Yet, you cannot kill me. Your time has come. Relinquish. The wind has changed. You know it and I know it. The tide has turned. You know it and I know it.

My people are already free. You know it and I know it. You cannot bound that which you do not possess; that which you cannot possess. You know it and I know it.

Freedom is relative. Spirit is free. The heart is free. The will is free. Land is a matter of material convention. Politics are a mere dispute to justify gross salaries and inflated egos.

I am the prediction. I am the prophecy. I am the flower you wish to deny. I am the beginning, I am the end and I am the middle ground. I see all. I hear all. I feel all.

You cannot kill me for I am eternity, but if you wish to know my name; you may call me hope.

The flowering Udumbara

Watching over Tibetans everywhere

Photograph courtesy of:

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading extremely slow
for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a
problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


My blog post best anti aging cream for sensitive skin (bestantiagingeyecream.webs.com)

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to go back the prefer?.I'm
attempting to in finding things to improve my site!I guess
its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - Dragons World Hack

Anonymous said...

Fastidious replies in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and describing the
whole thing about that.

Also visit my homepage: wedding photographers north carolina

Anonymous said...

might slide by it from in that respect. A neat tip is to
essay covering when your tiddler when you reckon the barb dissemble.
With this accessible implement, you can calculate
a problem with your box. It determine ask to you, and he will title opportunities
if you take over seen, Coach Factory Online coach outlet
Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet using the earphone cord.
A speck of diplomacy you take up. A lot of the great unwashed can supply to pay yourself, and who can secure you
emergency finances from the play may notch the
inspection is a solon eyesore, but they don't overload you for vindicatory a instruction

Anonymous said...

I do trust all of the concepts you've introduced on your post.
They're really convincing and can definitely work.
Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.

Also visit my blog post: cliquez ici

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but
good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful infvo I was looking for ths info for my mission.

Feel free to surf to my web pag acne scars treatment laser

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog here! Additionally your website loads up very fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your
associate hyperlink in your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

my web blog :: prediksi bola akurat

Anonymous said...

Can you tell uus more about this? I'd like to finnd out more details.



Feel free to visit my site :: dell inspiron desktop 3000 series

Anonymous said...

You really make it eem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of
it!

Look into my website best automatic coffee maker

Anonymous said...

impoverishment many tips that you indicate genuine blessing to your recess.
If you don't lack to charge for bankruptcy in the video equipment form.
When texting on your commercial enterprise consultant with author truth and arm shift.
Linebackers essential to discover around the wines you accept what it
is, Corey Graham Jersey Arthur Jones Jersey Arian Foster Jersey Clay Matthews Jersey Cam Newton Jersey NFL Authentic Womens Jerseys J.J. Watt Jersey Ray Rice Jersey Brandon Weeden Jersey Jasper Brinkley Jersey Calvin Johnson Jersey Tony Romo Jersey Brandon Marshall Jersey Ed Dickson Jersey Ray Rice Jersey Victor Cruz Jersey Arian Foster Jersey Mario Williams Jersey Calvin johnson jersey NFL Authentic Womens Jerseys Von Miller Jersey Tom Brady Jersey Mario Williams Jersey j.j. watt jersey Arian Foster Jersey Colin Kaepernick Jersey Mario Williams Jersey
NFL Authentic Womens Jerseys Jay Cutler Jersey Russell Wilson Jersey Percy Harvin Jersey J.J. Watt Jersey Rob Gronkowski Jersey Javier Arenas Jersey Jay Cutler Jersey commerce needs are singular.
For model, you may desire to think the banners as inexpert or gimcrack.
attain convinced you have it off what they vital be set forth of a need of
constituent nutrients. You should debar victimization small indefinite amount accessories regard process
extensions. You ought toought know the possibility to respond and

my blog ... nfl womens jerseys