Tuesday 20 December 2011

Time to say goodbye

Time to say goodbye

Working in the public eye as I have for so many years has brought so many beautiful people into my life. Each one has given me a little bit of their heart and I'd like to think that I've given a little in return. After a while, the people who were once guests (or clients) become friends. Many of you have let me into your families and shared your lives with me. We've grown together through the years and, like with every family, we've had highs and lows, good times and bad, happiness and sadness. It's always a great sadness when someone passes on, and in my profession I've known too many who have passed on, what seems like, before their time. Today, I salute and Honour Rick Morris; a man whom I had the honour of meeting in the hotel Porto Santa Maria and who I'm sure will smile down from heaven. My sincerest condolences to his beautiful wife Wendy.

No comments: